Re: [RFC] status indication for DebianBugs links on the [wiki|websites]

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
> Are you available to discuss about it tomorrow afternoon?

I'll be around.

> * Do we want to implement it?

Yes.

> * Is it better to implement it in the wiki, so it's rendered on the
>   serverside as html by moinmoin ; or do we want to render it on
>   client side using a javascript?

Doesn't matter to me; do whatever is easiest and fastest first, then
consider doing whatever is more technically correct.

> Can we meet at 4pm?

Anytime between 1400-1730, and 1800-1900 is ok.

Don Armstrong

--
PowerPoint is symptomatic of a certain type of bureaucratic
environment: one typified by interminable presentations with lots of