Re: on fixing url on the website: use smart_change.pl

On Tue, 19 May 2009 20:51:44 +0200
Nico Golde <nion@debian.org> wrote:

> > When one forgot to use smart_change.pl, there is a risk of massive
> > translator suicide, because translators for each of the languages
> > will have to manually report the fix.
> >
> > Thanks in advance :)
>
> Thanks dor the notice, I wasn't aware of such a tool. Though
> I replaced the links in all translations as well.

It is *much* appreciated when such changes are made across all translations.  However, if the version in the translation-check header isn't updated as well (now done by Simon Paillard), the translations are reported as out-of-sync and the translators will have to figure out what has happened, which may even be more time-consuming than making the actual changes themselves.

--
Regards, Kaare