Re: on fixing url on the website: use smart_change.pl

Hi,
* Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr> [2009-05-19 20:47]:
> When fixing URL or english-only typo fixing, please use smart_change.pl
> ./smart_change.pl -s "s,http://oldurl/,http://newurl/,g";
>
> When one forgot to use smart_change.pl, there is a risk of massive
> translator suicide, because translators for each of the languages will
> have to manually report the fix.
>
> Thanks in advance :)

Thanks dor the notice, I wasn't aware of such a tool. Though
I replaced the links in all translations as well.

Cheers
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://www.ngolde.de - nion@jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0x73647CFF