language settings

Hi there in Debian-land,

I am traveling a lot and working in different countries. And every time I
open the debian pages from a computer in a different country I get it
opened in the local language. It might be convenient for many users, that
the server can automaticlly select the language. And it also seems
convenient for you to let the user change the browser's default language
settings. But especially the last point is neither possbile for all users
nor desirable for the browser usage, as in my case. People might want to
read different pages in different personally preferred languages without
changing the default language setting of their browser every time. I
normally have more than 30 pages in different languages open at the same
time. And I might even want to have a look at one page in different
languages. This is all just part of living in a global world, though many
people might not yet even think of that. But it will become more and more
normal in the not so far future. So be prepared and give users a different
way to read the debian pages in different languages. In a more distant
future in which computers will be more intelligent than humans and just
"know" what users want, you could still fall back to your current
solution. ;-)

Thanks, for your help in advance.
Thomas