[Fwd: Re: wiki.d.o: SummerOfCode2009/KDE-based-packagemanager]

I sent my last mail to Franklin only. I resent it to the list and am forwarding Franklin's reply.
--- Begin Message ---
Hello Chealer,

On Sun, 2009-04-05 at 17:39 -0400, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> Le April 5, 2009 02:47:07 am, vous avez écrit :
> > >
> > > I see your parallel with packages, but Wiki pages aren't packages.
> > > That page used to have no edit restriction, so I didn't suggest a
> > > patch - I "committed" my changes directly.
> >
> > The main difference I see is that the moderation is done after the
> > commit, not before.
> Yeah, but the reason the wiki works this way is that pages don't have
> maintainers the way we hear it for packages. When I maintain a wiki
> page,

You _contributed_ to a lot of pages, but the one page that you could
have felt that you were maintaining is the page NvidiaGraphicsDrivers.

> > > Since I currently can't edit the content page, I couldn't link to such a page.
> >
> > Implicitly, my offer included the fact that I would have added the link.
> Thank you. I don't have much to add, I just want the changes to be
> applied. I'd prefer if you'd simply restore the changes.

> Otherwise, if there's no opposition, I'll just ask DSA to fix my
> permissions.

Your are allowed to edit every pages of the wiki, but one.

Regards,

Franklin

--- End Message ---