Re: webwml failed

Hi Alfie,

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:08:07AM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> * Debian Webmaster <webmaster@debian.org> [2009-02-19 09:06:56 CET]:
> > ---- Contents of STDERR channel: ---------
> > There are no translators for malayalam. WTF?
> > ** WML:Break: Error in Pass 3 (rc=1).
> > make[3]: *** [translation_coordinators.en.html] Error 1
> > ---- Contents of STDERR channel: ---------
> > There are no translators for vietnamese. WTF?
> > ** WML:Break: Error in Pass 3 (rc=1).
> > make[3]: *** [translation_coordinators.zh-cn.html] Error 1
>
>  and so on.

oops, at least the footer was updated as expected so I thought everything is
OK but our build is indeed fragile ...

>  Jens, you added both languages to template/debian/languages.wml. I see
> that we have vietnamese in there but I am not sure who started it nor
> who acts as translation coordinator for that language - and we don't
> have any malayalam files in the tree?

Right, there is no Malayalam file yet in the tree but I prepared it already.
Praveen will translate some stuff once he finished the Release Notes
translation.

>  Can you (or someone else having that informations handy) please either
> remove it again or add the required additional informations to
> devel/website/tc.data too?

I added Clytie and Praveen as translation coordinators for Vietnamese
and Malayalam, resp. Both will be added to
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators
soon.

Clytie, Praveen, the ultimate guide you want to read is
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/

Thanks for the reminder,
Jens