Re: webwml failed

* Debian Webmaster <webmaster@debian.org> [2009-02-19 09:06:56 CET]:
> ---- Contents of STDERR channel: ---------
> There are no translators for malayalam. WTF?
> ** WML:Break: Error in Pass 3 (rc=1).
> make[3]: *** [translation_coordinators.en.html] Error 1
> ---- Contents of STDERR channel: ---------
> There are no translators for vietnamese. WTF?
> ** WML:Break: Error in Pass 3 (rc=1).
> make[3]: *** [translation_coordinators.zh-cn.html] Error 1

 and so on.

 Jens, you added both languages to template/debian/languages.wml. I see
that we have vietnamese in there but I am not sure who started it nor
who acts as translation coordinator for that language - and we don't
have any malayalam files in the tree?

 Can you (or someone else having that informations handy) please either
remove it again or add the required additional informations to
devel/website/tc.data too?

 Thanks. :)
Rhonda