Re: release-notes Slovak (sk) translation

On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 01:38:54PM +0100, helix84 wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 7:26 PM, Matt Kraai <kraai@ftbfs.org> wrote:
> > How long have you been waiting?  You can translate the website and
> > send your translations to debian-www for people with access to
> > commit.  Once you have some experience with the process, we can grant
> > you write access.
>
> I sent him an email 6 days ago. The address from the .po file bounced
> but I found his current email.

Ah, OK. So I suggest to still wait for some time. You are also free to
continue sending patches to this list.

> I have some experience in this area, I'm working in d-i, ddp and
> iso-codes teams on alioth already. Is there anything specific I need
> to know?

You only have to know how to set the translation check header so that
you know what version of the English file you translated. I suggest you
read: http://www.debian.org/devel/website/
Used encoding for WML files is currently iso-8859-2 according to
slovak/.wmlrc.

You should of course also report (or fix) all issues you find.

> See 2 updated .po files attached.

Thanks, I committed both. Please send the next time a patch and also
ensure that it has a minimal size. In one of your PO files you forgot
about your Return key and didn't wrapped long lines. See
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/htmlediting#general

Translation statistics: http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/

Jens