Re: release-notes Slovak (sk) translation

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 7:26 PM, Matt Kraai <kraai@ftbfs.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 05:53:04PM +0100, helix84 wrote:
>> If it's about translating the website to Slovak, I already asked for
>> SVN access but I'm still waiting for a reply from the Slovak
>> coordinator who did translations in ~2004.
>
> How long have you been waiting?  You can translate the website and
> send your translations to debian-www for people with access to
> commit.  Once you have some experience with the process, we can grant
> you write access.

I sent him an email 6 days ago. The address from the .po file bounced
but I found his current email.

I have some experience in this area, I'm working in d-i, ddp and
iso-codes teams on alioth already. Is there anything specific I need
to know?

See 2 updated .po files attached.

Regards
~~helix84