Re: http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2009/01/msg00451.html

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 03:48:44PM -0800, Richard de Courtney wrote:
> Dear Debian Support.
We're actually all the webmasters of Debian, but hello.

> noted the contents and I've deleted the user. We have a service that
> allows users to create user accounts automatically for their friends and
> they have the option to do this, it appears as though one of your users
> from India had done this.
>
> I have disabled the account, and we're developing a system of blocking
> email addresses that have requested not to be included (such as this
> case).
Thankyou for that, we (collectively) get signed up for all sorts of
things, as you can probably imagine.  As well as receiving a tonne of
spam.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au