Dear Debian Support.

I'm guessing a recent request came from you concerning: http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2009/01/msg00451.html

Normally we don't accept queries with an invalid email, however I've noted the contents and I've deleted the user. We have a service that allows users to create user accounts automatically for their friends and they have the option to do this, it appears as though one of your users from India had done this.

I have disabled the account, and we're developing a system of blocking email addresses that have requested not to be included (such as this case).

I apologize for any inconvenience caused, and assure you we're not in the business of spamming (we have enough problems with some members spamming on our site so we do not condone it in the slightest).

If I can be of any further help please let me know!

---
Richard de Courtney
FriendSite.com
"The Site For Friends Connecting with Friends"

e: rick@friendsite.com
w: http://FriendSite.com

Get your own commercial grade Community Server free! Check out http://FriendSite.com/users/corporate/

Join thousands of like-minded Friends, free signup, free uploads of videos, profile customization, your own URL and much more - join today!
http://FriendSite.com