problem while installing the debian linux

Hello sir/madam,

With due respect, this is mohammad aehtesham malik, an post graduate student….

I had downloaded the debian linux from internet. Now the problem arrises as how to write that download into a dvd i.e. how to make debian linux installable….

I had write the linux into dvd using the nero software, but when I selects the first boot devices as cd-rom and starts installation…the installation will not get started….instead the OS present into the harddisk i.e. the windows xp will start booting….

Please suggest me how to make bootable linux dvd from the downloaded debian linux data….

Waiting for your reply

Thanking you,

With regards,

Mohammad Aehtesham Malik