Re: Debian Wiki: License & Helping with transition

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 09:02:43 +0200
Franklin PIAT <fpiat@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> Hello Daniel,
>

> So to make it short : You can create a "book" on our wiki, with a
> specific license. Also, you are welcome to review the page [3] and
> [4].

Is there anyway to make sub-pages also automatically have the
appropriate copyright?  It's going to be a pain if a user starts a new
page and I have to contact a page creator each time a new page is
created because the wiki has no copyright.

I'm planning on starting this stuff this month, and it will be on
docbook xml format, for the packaged/published parts, but the wiki will
be the place for user comments, mutual help, etc.  Would that be
appropriate for content that will be, hopefully, added as a debian
desktop manual (rather than the debian reference which is essentially a
unix manual and generally not applicable to the typical desktop
end-user).

Regards,

Daniel

--
And that's my crabbing done for the day.  Got it out of the way early,
strangle cute bunnies or something.   -- Michael Devore