Debian Wiki: License & Helping with transition

Is there anything a non-DD can do to help get the debian wiki licensing
mess straightened out?  I'd like to help, but I'm not a DD.

Also, I'd like to point out that this is something that I'm going to
have to set up a separate wiki because of, because the current wiki
situation doesn't allow for my use case.

I am putting together systems with debian & xfce4 to give away to
people who can't afford a computer.  They're going to be end-users,
probably with little or no computer experience.  I am going to be
supporting them.

Before sending systems out the door I am going to write documentation,
and I will be having forums and mailing lists for users to help each
other.

Ideally I would to have the documentation work-in-progress, and things
I haven't thought of yet, and stuff I just haven't had time for yet, to
be worked on by the more savvy users.  A wiki would be ideal for that,
but I can't use the debian wiki because I can pull the changes off the
wiki into the manuals and such I'll be writing because the changes have
no license and are therefore not allowed to use in derivative works
(legally).

I could probably get away with it, but I am a stickler for following
the rules when it comes to copyright and such like, so I won't be doing
that.  Perhaps some might think me an idiot for obeying those laws, but
that's the way I am, and I think debian's philosophy, if actually
followed, would make it possible to obey the law and do good stuff.

All the stuff I do will of course be DFSG-free, I just want to make
sure I can incorporate what others do into my own works, assuming them
meant for such to happen (which is what is *implied* by a wiki, by
*not* what is actually legally the case).

Regards,

Daniel

--
And that's my crabbing done for the day.  Got it out of the way early,
strangle cute bunnies or something.   -- Michael Devore