Re: check_trans.pl - recursion and robot

* Josip Rodin <joy@entuzijast.net> [2008-08-29]:
> On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 12:56:04AM +0200, Hans F. Nordhaug wrote:
> > 2) Why doesn't check_trans.pl work recursively?
>
> How do you mean it doesn't?

It doesn't traverse subdiretories. I have set Norwegian as the default
language in language.conf and used copypage.pl for all the files in the
root folder so they aren't missing (not translated completely/commited
yet). If I then want to know the status for any of the other folders
check_trans.pl doesn't do it automatically - I have to call it for
each subdirectory:

# ./check_trans.pl
# ./check_trans.pl -s intro
Missing norwegian/intro/about.wml version 1.60
Missing norwegian/intro/cn.wml version 1.78
Missing norwegian/intro/free.wml version 1.19
[...]
# ./check_trans.pl -s international
Missing norwegian/international/Arabic.wml version 1.5
Missing norwegian/international/Bulgarian.wml version 1.11
Missing norwegian/international/Catalan/index.wml version 1.17
Missing norwegian/international/Croatian/index.wml version 1.4
[...]

Hans

PS! I can of course make a wrapper script around check_trans.pl that
calls it on every subfolder - not hard at all - I'm just surprised
that recursive parsing isn't the default.-