Re: check_trans.pl - recursion and robot

Hans F. Nordhaug:

> It doesn't traverse subdiretories.

It should. It does for me. I have a script, running every night, that
does a

  check_trans.pl -Mdl

and I get the diffs for the complete tree. Something strange is going
on if it's not recurding for you.

> I have set Norwegian as the default language in language.conf and
> used copypage.pl for all the files in the root folder so they aren't
> missing (not translated completely/commited yet).

There used to be a Norwegian translation, so several files do have CVS
history even if they have been removed since due to their being
outdated. Before starting a completely new translation, you may want to
check out that version first.

Also, if you are reviving the Norwegian translation, you should have an
extra look at the files I have updated since the last Norwegian
translator went missing. Although I have lived in Norway for almost
nine years now, my Norwegian isn't perfect :-)

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/