Bugs/index

Hi,

I'm responsible for the translation of this page to French. But I do
have some troubles with the last revision (1.70).

1) I don't understand
"The same search fields are ORed, different fields are ANDed."
I can't find "The same search fields", I see "Select bugs", "Include
Bugs" and "Exclude Bugs" so they are all different.

2) I don't understand "newest bugs"
"select bugs newest bugs" means nothing to me and I don't know what
value can be specified (package name, bug number, other ?).

Help welcome.
--
  .~.    Nicolas Bertolissio
  /V\    nico.bertol@free.fr