Who's using Debian?

  1. Name of organization : filledshelves.com

  2. Organization type (educational, non-profit, commercial, government): Commercial
  3. Home page link: http://www.filledshelves.com
  4. A paragraph or two describing how your organization uses Debian. Try to include details such as the number of workstations/servers, the software they run, and why you chose Debian over the competition: I use debian on slice host virtual server, and I chose debian over the other OS installations available because it simply is the best and most straight forward to configure when you don't have masses of linux knowledge.
Many thanks

Rich

Richard Bannister
Administrator filledshelves.com