Who's using Debian?

Hello

Just getting in touch as I spotted the users page on Debian.org and noticed you take submissions. So here's the details you ask for:

1. Essential Systems, UK
2. Commercial
3. www.essentialsystems.co.uk
4. We use Debian on two fronts: The first is in our 14 web app servers (Dev and Live). So everything from websites to our CRM/ERP system. The second area we use it is on our Asterisk PBX servers which we've currently got 4 of across the country all managing 50-200 peers each over VoIP and ISDN.

Debian's been great for the company - reliable, clean, simple and it just dam-well works!

If you needed anymore info let me know.

All the best.

Doug

--