Re: Translation

   Hi!

Am Dienstag, den 17.06.2008, 06:42 +0200 schrieb Milan SKOCIC:
> Hello,
>
> How can I do if I want to translate some PO files into serbian
> language.
>
> I saw on debian website that I can download PO files, translate them
> and submit them sa bug reports to package managers.
>
> Can you help me?

 I forwarded your mail to the more appropriate list for your request as
it doesn't sound like you want to translate the website and debian-www
is for coordination of the website and its translation - but not a
general translation list. :)

 Hope you get some more informative responses than mine soonish.
Rhonda