Remake of the website

Hello,

I just took a look to the list of things to do, and I want to suggest
something that would make those changes easier to do. Why don't we remake
all the website, starting from zero ? We could offer a new fresh product
with a brand new design and a structured site. Of course, when I'm talking
of a new design, we would keep in mind to keep it as accessible as
possible, with respect of W3C standards. Well, since I'm just suggesting
the thing, I would like to have some of your feedbacks, and after we could
discuss it together !

Alexandre Lepage