[website] Debian Installer project pages updated for Lenny Beta 2

Hello all,

Just a short note that D-I Lenny beta2 has been released with the usual
changes to the website. Please update the following pages if you have
them translated for your language:

- devel/debian-installer/index.wml
- devel/debian-installer/errata.wml
- devel/debian-installer/News/2008/20080609.wml (new)

I've already done the updates to the first for existing translations, but
not unfuzzied them to allow for review of my changes (as I cannot even
read most of the languages).

Some pages have had additional changes after the last website build, so
you may want to wait until things have settled and the translation
statistics pages have been updated tomorrow.

The errata.wml page may see additional changes over the next few weeks.

TIA,
Frans Pop