Fundraise with Soles4Souls

Do your students know the meaning of the word Philanthropy?
Philanthropy: phi·lan·thro·py is the act of donating money, goods, time, or effort to support a charitable cause, usually over an extended period of time and in regard to a defined objective.

Your school has a unique opportunity to partner with Soles4Souls in our mission of Changing the World One Pair at a Time™. Our fundraising program is designed to enhance the natural sense of social responsibility in our youth. It also helps raise critical funds for your school, while rewarding participants with a unique and stylish prize selection.

Like most schools, you probably look for fundraising ideas beyond selling popcorn. Soles4Souls is a non-profit organization that has distributed over 3 million pairs of shoes to people in need around the world, and we would like to offer you an innovative new way to raise funds. Here's how your school can earn money and also highlight the importance of giving back and making a difference in someone’s life who is less fortunate.

As Easy as 1. 2. 3.

  • Student participants take donations for Soles4Souls clogs or flip flops through family, friends and neighbors
  • Soles4Souls ships the shoes directly to people in need, domestically and internationally.
  • For every pair of $5.00 flip flops or $10.00 clogs a student sells, your school receives a generous portion of the proceeds in the form of a check from Soles4Souls, along with unique incentives for the participants.

300 million children are without shoes, and your school and community can come together to help children in need. This simple act of giving footwear can help prevent infectious diseases and will improve the quality of their lives.

If you would like details on this unique fundraising opportunity, please contact Julie Johnson at 615-391-5723 or fundraising@giveshoes.org and we will be happy to send you an information packet.

For more information please visit www.giveshoes.org.