Important: maxdelta and mindelta in translation check header and missing Makefile dependencies

Hi,

I added recently maxdelta="1" to german/security/key-rollover/index.wml
because it is a very important document and the translation is always
outdated :-) See http://www.debian.org/devel/website/uptodate for
documentation of it.

There exists also mindelta= and I wonder about the difference. Also does
using a number argument make sense? In general not the number of
revisions but the content (or at least the size of the patch) is
important.

Nevertheless I noticed now that
http://www.debian.org/security/key-rollover/index.de.html
does not contain a warning about outdated text (it worked yesterday)!
I first assumed that building of the website takes too long. As far as
I know the site is updated every 4 hours. How long does it take to
synchronize the mirrors? What it the most up-to-date mirror?

Nevertheless I noticed that the problem is a missing Makefile dependency.
index.de.html needs to depend on the English source of index.wml if
maxdelta= is used as in
#use wml::debian::translation-check translation="1.6" maxdelta="1"
Strange ...

I added such a dependency to english/security/key-rollover/Makefile
but I'm not happy about this. We need a proper solution and a default
dependency
%.$(LANGUAGE).html: index.wml $(ENGLISHSRCDIR)/.../index.wml
which can be extended by users.

Will think about a proper solution during the weekend ...

Jens