Tag usage for filenames, commands, packages, ...

Hi,

I recently added some HTML tags to the German translation of
key-rollover/index and wanted to merge it also to the English version
as I think it improved readability a lot.

Nevertheless I wonder whether we have a proper tag usage schema.
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/htmlediting contains only
very limited information.

I decided to use <tt> for filenames (not optimal!) and <code> for
commands. But we should also mark packages.

Has anyone a good suggestion? Maybe we should create new WML macros
redefine <package> to link to packages.debian.org ...

Jens