Re: conversion to subversion

Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 08 May 2008, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > Speaking of which, we have been getting a few requests via alioth - would it
> > be possible for alioth to avoid using personal mails and instead mail
> > webmaster@, or even debian-www@lists?
>
> Well, no, it mails all accounts listed as "admin". Unless you create a
> fake admin account pointing to the list (which is not desirable IMO),
> there's no simple solution.

It seems a shame if moving to alioth causes webwml administration to
become less open and hidden from our users.  If someone patches gforge
4.5 to add an attribute to a project for a debian-style admin (list as
admin contact instead of direct mail to admin accounts), would that be
applicable to alioth directly?

(I took a look at http://alioth.debian.org/projects/siteadmin/ but
didn't find from that what GForge it is using and there's no source
code posted there.)

Regards,
--
MJR/slef