Re: Timeline of the Debian project

Holger Levsen wrote:

> Chris Lamb wrote:
> > Oh, that's a shame. I've tried Epiphany 2.20.3 and Iceweasel 2.0.0.3
> > (from unstable). I know there are some problems with Konqueror too, but
> > I don't have enough error messages to go on.
>
> Try it yourself with konqueror? :)

Well, I did, but as I mentioned, there doesn't seem to be an obvious way of
actually doing any debugging.

> > > Could you create a png or pdf, too?
> > I'm not sure I can - the timeline consists of a number of horizontal
> > bands with differing scales, it wouldn't be particulary pleasant to
> > read. It was also be a enourmous file, a few thousand pixels wide. :)
>
> So what? It would be still useful to have, for example for printing
> banners.

Actually that sounds quite tempting. I found a program to do this but it
unfortunately uses khtml to render the page. :)

Regards,

--
Chris Lamb, UK                                       chris@chris-lamb.co.uk
                                                            GPG: 0x634F9A20