Re: Timeline of the Debian project

Holger Levsen wrote:

> Very nice idea indeed, I do miss some events, but first I wonder which
> browser you used to view it, didnt work well here in iceweasel (from etch).

Oh, that's a shame. I've tried Epiphany 2.20.3 and Iceweasel 2.0.0.3 (from
unstable). I know there are some problems with Konqueror too, but I don't
have enough error messages to go on.

> Could you create a png or pdf, too?

I'm not sure I can - the timeline consists of a number of horizontal bands
with differing scales, it wouldn't be particulary pleasant to read. It was
also be a enourmous file, a few thousand pixels wide. :)

Regards,

--
Chris Lamb, UK                                       chris@chris-lamb.co.uk
                                                            GPG: 0x634F9A20