Re: conversion to subversion

Hi ம.!

You wrote:

> > Depending on how the testing goes, we'll set a date for the real
> > transition later (probably in a few weeks).

> what is the current status?  I am responsible for Tamil Language.

I'm working out the last kinks in the build process.  I hope to get that
done in the next few days.
After that, we'll have to make sure all translators have access to the
new repository, set a date for the actual move (will need to be
coordinated with debian-admin, probably), and do the move.

Bas.

| Bas Zoetekouw      | Sweet day, so cool, so calm, so bright, |
|--------------------| The bridall of the earth and skie:      |
| bas@zoetekouw.net  | The dew shall weep thy fall tonight;    |
+--------------------|                    For thou must die.   |