Re: security/2008/dsa-1466.wml

Hi Jens,

Le lundi 28 avril 2008, Jens Seidel écrivit :
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> I followed the CVS logs and noticed that you are back! Great.
> I really wonder how you were able to translate so many DSAs in a short
> time ...

Well, I was a bit buzy in real life, but I found a few hours to come
back to Debian last week-end :)
[...]

> It is also great that you fixed many errors. Good job!
> Nevertheless it would be even better to do it for all languages at once.
> On the other side this can be fixed by others persons as well. Will try
> to do so for all languages once I update the German translations ...

But I have a problem with this: I can fix English versions but not
others.  I learnt German at school, a long time ago, and I'm not able to
fix anything in German as I've not practiced it for 15 years (even if I
now live close to Germany).  And I know no other language.  So, when I
add a comma or fix capitalisation in English I don't know what has to be
done for other languages.  I know quite a number of French typographic
rules (French typography is a bit complex and I've leart it while
translating for Debian), but not so many in English, and none in other
languages.

Regards
--
  .~.    Nicolas Bertolissio