Re: subscriptions to debian wiki pages

Hello,

A user has reported the following bizarre thing
regarding gmane.linux.debian.devel.www :

The NNTP archive nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.www
contains some extra messages[1] that aren't present in other archives,
like http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.www

I've the impression that the NNTP archive receives the posts to
gmane.linux.skolelinux.cvs as well.

Can you check this,

Thanks,

Franklin

[1] especially those which subjects starts with "[Debian Wiki] Update of
"DebianEdu".