Re: subscriptions to debian wiki pages

Sorry if you get this multiple times. I got a "Mail delivery failed:
returning message to sender" two times so far. So now I am trying to
send it from a different address.

Franklin PIAT wrote:
>> Of late, the list is being flooded with mails about
>> debian wiki pages' updates. Is this really necessary?
>
> That's strange

very strange. I just now checked the archives in both
http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/ ,
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.www . I can't find any "wiki
update" emails there.

> If you're unsure, you can get the list of regex you are subscribed to by
> going to http://wiki.debian.org/?action=userprefs the "Subscribed wiki
> pages" are listed at the bottom of the pages (you probably know that).

Nope. This is not the problem. I just now checked it.

> If the problem persists, can you forward, as attachment, such
> notification mail.

I am attaching one such email. From what I see, the email is sent to two
groups: gmane.linux.skolelinux.cvs, gmane.linux.debian.devel.www . I never
subscribed to skolelinux. I am only subscribed to debian-www.

thanks
raju
--