Re: Spende

Hi!

* Johannes Mahlich <j.mahlich@googlemail.com> [080326 15:20]:
> sehr geehrte damen und herren,
> gerne würden wir eine spende in höhe von 300$ an sie überreichen. als
> vorraussetzung dafür, wollten wir allerdings auf ihrer spendenseite
> http://www.debian.org/donations als spender mit verweis auf unsere
> firmenseite www.source-werbeartikel.com erwähnt werden. meinen sie, dies
> lässe sich einrichten?

Rough translations:  "We would like to donate 300$ if we get listed on
your donations page". (That translation doesn't transfer the strange
appearance of that mail, sorry).

Considering, that:
a) We curently don't list money donators at all (and only regular
donators)
b) I couldn't find any hint about Debian on the Webside he would like to
point us to
c) I couldn't find any hint on him using Debian
d) He seems to have written similar mails to different different
projects (see e.g.
http://www.nnseek.com/e/fa.openbsd.www/donation_51639914t.html)

I come to the conclusion, that it's just an attempt to buy links.

Any objections in telling him, we only list regular donators (who show
real interest in Debian)?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander