Re: hurd-i386 missing in releases/$TESTING/release.data ?

Am Dienstag, den 23.10.2007, 13:38 +0200 schrieb Simon Paillard:
> Noticing that hurd-i386 was missing in
> http://www.debian.org/mirrors/submit but available on mirrors, I
> wondered why and found that hurd-i386 is missing in lenny/release.data

 You might also notice that m68k is missing in the list but available on
mirrors. To my understanding the release.data contains architectures
that are planned to get released with that release - and neither hurd
nor m68k have qualified for that TTBOMK. I would be very careful about
touching that part of the informations in the file, I see it as being in
the scope of the release team to do so and would get their ACK for
adding something there.

> Is it on purpose or may I add hurd-i386 safely ?

 Hmm, which brings me to the point, why is it looking at
lenny/release.data and not etch/release.data because etch is the stable
release architecture?

 So long,
Rhonda