Re: hurd-i386 missing in releases/$TESTING/release.data ?

On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 04:57:40PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> To my understanding the release.data contains architectures
> that are planned to get released with that release - and neither hurd
> nor m68k have qualified for that TTBOMK. I would be very careful about
> touching that part of the informations in the file, I see it as being in
> the scope of the release team to do so and would get their ACK for
> adding something there.

Oh, just a historical note here. release.data has no bearing on the release
team, it's just a set of helpful data structures we created a long time ago
in order to be able to reference the same thing in the Perl code that
generates the various lists of manuals in releases/<...>/installmanual and
releases/<...>/releasenotes. Later its usage spread further, because it was
so convenient. But the release.data files just document the truth, they
don't determine it :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.