Weird language changes on packages.debian.org

Hi,

When browsing packages.debian.org today, the wrong language keeps
getting displayed. The package-specific text is still in English, but
the template elements are displayed in the wrong language (usually
either German or Japanese, by the looks of things). Hitting "refresh"
then clears the problem, as the page reloads in the correct language.

I've not yet been able to try this from a different computer system,
but it applies on both Firefox and Int*n*t Expl*r*r here on my work
system.

Not a major problem from my POV, but just thought I'd let you know in
case there is a bug at your end.

John