little address bar logo

Hi folks.
I enjoy the website - y'all are doing a great job.
I am curious how you get the debian logo to show up in the address bar of my browser.  I can't find anything in the source for the page that looks like it would do that.  Google does it too, wikipedia, and various other sites.
Is it a css thing?  How do you do that?
If you aren't the right people to ask please re-direct me to where I can find this info if you have time.  I understand you are probably very busy doing your jobs and all that. :)

Thanks, and thank you for working on Debian GNU/Linux.  If I had even basic programming skills (well ok, more than being able to make stuff print "Hello, World!\n") I would volunteer myself.  Though I did use to be very good at xslt 'programming'...

Thanks again guys!
--Ethan Gilbert,
Park Hills, KY