Re: Some mistakes in the manual pointing on etch rc2

On Monday 11 June 2007 22:01, Xavier Oswald wrote:
> I just looked at the installation manual and find out that
> http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/ch04s02.html.en
> is pointing to current instead of pointing to etch.
>
> This is not the only case, It's the same for other architectures.
> Here, current is the etch RC2 version or Im wrong ?
>
> Etch was released the 8th april and these images had been build the
> 10/11 March.

The links are correct. Etch was released with the RC2 release of Debian
Installer, which was released mid March.
The Etch CD images were newly built at the time of the release using that
release of D-I and the "final" version of packages in the archive.

Cheers,
FJP