missing index.html file

Hi DDs,

the /doc/manuals/debian-reference webpage has no index.html file, while
the package debian-reference has one - maybe someone with admins rights
could copy that over?

Is this the right newsgroup/mailing list for this message? I thought of
using the BTS first, but didn't know which "package" would be the web
site...

Please CC me if you answer on this, as I'm not subscribed to this list,
and also don't browse this newsgroup that often.

Thanks and kind regards,
wjl aka Wolfgang Lonien

--
cheers,
|   wjl aka Wolfgang Lonien       |   GPG key: 728D9BD0             |