directory names standardisation

Hi,

I noticed that some of the directory names on debian web server contain
uppercase characters e.g.

http://www.debian.org/News/
http://www.debian.org/CD/
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/

It is fine when clicking on a link and going to these pages. But it is
annoying to get a 404 message when a user types www.debian.org/bugs
instead of www.debian.org/Bugs. Its almost standard to have all
lowercase characters in web server directory naming. Usually I just go:

www.mozilla.com/firefox
www.macromedia.com/downloads
www.gnu.org/philosophy
www.opera.com/download

etc. It would be nice to have the links on debian directory also work in
lowercase too. Most of the links are already in lowercase but the ones
above are not. It would be one less thing needed to remember when a user
wants to check a bug listing for example. I think a simple symbolic
linking would do the trick, an in turn making the directory structure
more consistent on www.debian.org.

Thanks,
/ks
PS: cc me please as I'm not subscribed to debian-www