Who's using Debian

President, terraX-computer international Ltd., Germany

commercial

http://www.terraX-computer.org/

We all use Debian as desktop and as server. We are webprovider and all
our maschines are running with Debian. At last we made a Sarge-update.
The mainsoftware on all desktops
is the Firefox in Version 1.5 and Thunderbird. For programming we use
ZEND, it works very fine. But also mulitmedia-tools like XMMS or
realplayer are in use. Best designs I create
with my loved GIMP. I use Debian nearly 5 years, my partner too. We have
a lot of maschines, and we never had problems with Debian. No crashes,
no hangup! Same time using
Debian, we have had to reinstall the secretaries Windowsdesktop limited
for 20 times. We tried also SuSE, Mandrake and RedHat, but they become
to playstations like Windows too.
Nice is the full working APT, cause the newest software ever on PC, I've
never seen with a Windows-PC at this price! :D

Personaly I would never use another plattform, also I would never accept
another plattform on our servers. Debianmaschines are ever running.

Go on this way!

best regard

Nick Alt