Re: downloading dvd-iso-images for amd64

* yoshi rheinwalt <yo.rheinwalt@web.de> [2005-12-01 17:41] :
> Hi try to download the first dvd-image from:
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/sarge-amd64/iso-dvd/debian-31r0a-amd64-binary-1.iso
> from multiple wondows pc (win2000 and XP) both time it stops at 378MB or something, from the beginning it says it is just 378MB. Like I sad this happens from different computers.
> With my current debian dist this is not happening from the beginning it says the file is 4,4 gigs the same is some friend telling me about is apple computer - so linux and mac is not the problem but windows.

Hello,

You seem to have a similar problem to the one about old wget versions
described in the Debian CD FAQ: http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#wget-dvd

I don't know which tool can download files larger than 4 GB under
Windows, but it would be worthy to add the most common ones which work
(and which are free, of course). FileZilla
(http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/) seems a good choice.

Fred