downloading dvd-iso-images for amd64

Hi try to download the first dvd-image from:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/sarge-amd64/iso-dvd/debian-31r0a-amd64-binary-1.iso
from multiple wondows pc (win2000 and XP) both time it stops at 378MB or something, from the beginning it says it is just 378MB. Like I sad this happens from different computers.
With my current debian dist this is not happening from the beginning it says the file is 4,4 gigs the same is some friend telling me about is apple computer - so linux and mac is not the problem but windows.

thanks for reading ...
Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!