wish: short summary about version of "main" pkgs in dists

	Hello,

   Thank you for managing debian web pages.

   I am missing some summary (short table) of "main" package (kernel, gcc, X,
KDE, Gnome, OO, FireFox,...) versions in each distribution.
It could be on the page
	http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages
or a link from it. It should be automaticly generated.

   Does Debian contain a kernel?!? Missing that word on page
	http://packages.debian.org/testing/

   Best regards

   						Hans Ginzel
--
PS: I am searching for a successor of Psion 5mx
    (WiFi, BT, usb2, mp3, audio in/out, more MB, more MHz,