mirror.d.o emptiness

Hi,

I happened to notice that http://mirror.debian.org/status.html was broken,
and went to klecker to debug the problem. It turns out that cvs.debian.org
setup was changed to simplify the URLs to the ViewCVS application, and a
change in /org/mirror.debian.org/dmc.pl was necessary to make it work again.
Generally I'd complain against breaking things, but I actually like the fact
that the new URL is much more straightforward compared to the old one :)

The data is being repopulated now, but by the time of the next cron job the
automatic updates will resume as usual.

It's not good that I'm so uninvolved these days, but it's good that my
privileges exist so that I can still intervene like this :)

(If anyone has urgent matters to discuss with me, please bop me on private
mail only.)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.