No md5sums for debian-installer cd.iso's ?

I have downloaded a "debian-installer" CD-image from
http://www.bg.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
but - before starting to play around with it too much - I want to know I
didn't get a corrupt copy .. but can't find any md5sums on the page ..?
Is it a good idea to add some (please)?, or have I just not found them?

Thanks,
Rowan

--
Rowan Thorpe