Help remove my 'off topic' message

Dear Moderator,

Recently, I sent a misguided "no war" message using my personal email list.
Unfortunately, I had within that list the debian-user email address. So my
misguided error in contributing to what I now see as spam effectively, has
exploded further on the debian list.

I regret this action and would undo it if I could. I'll be more sceptical in
future.

However, there is one correction that may still be possible. The message
made it's way to this posting on the debian.org web site:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2003/debian-user-200302/msg05536.html

I would appreciate having this message removed, or at least the list of
email addresses edited off. This has become a serious privacy issue for
these individuals and I would not like to see my error in spaming debian to
be compounded by debian.org's reputation being eroded in the eyes of these
individuals and their organizations.

I request your assitance in this matter. The original message was certainly
'off topic', and probably should have been deleted on day one. Could you
please deal with it now.

Thank you.
Cheers, Chris.