Re: Help remove my 'off topic' message

* Chris.Ryan@csiro.au [2003-06-25 10:09]:
> However, there is one correction that may still be possible. The message
> made it's way to this posting on the debian.org web site:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2003/debian-user-200302/msg05536.html
>
> I would appreciate having this message removed, or at least the list of
> email addresses edited off.

 We don't do such things, please read the disclaimer for the
MailingLists: <http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/disclaimer> Removing
would render the rest of the thread (well, just one response, but still
a response) unusable.

 And we also don't change the content of the mail. Who tells us that you
are the real Chris Ryan who sent that mail?  Beside that, we simply
don't change the history. Please notice that our mail archives are not
the only one where your mail is stored, there are tons of others,
including many news servers.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
<Alfie> Für Linux?  mutt und sonst nichts.
<jbf> mutt ist aber console und ich will eins das ich mit der maus bedienen