Re: Added a blurb about the office of the project secretary

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 12:17:04AM -0400, Duncan Findlay wrote:
> I could've sworn the text on that page was changing between brown and
> black. Maybe it's a Mozilla bug, or maybe I'm going insane :-)

I see I wasn't the only one who worried about going epileptic with that :o)
Manoj kindly removed that one after my somewhat crass reaction. :)

I also later noticed that the whole <body> was indented (which unfortunately
caught the header and the footer as well as the true body of the page) so I
removed it. Manoj, if you insist on indenting it, please create a new class
for it and apply it to the blocks of text to which it applies.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.