Re: Added a blurb about the office of the project secretary

On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 01:04:25PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	This page was hard for me to put together (I've never written
>  a blurb about myself before, and couching the constitutional language
>  in more readable terms without introducing ambiguities was ... not
>  easy), and I'd appreciate any content feedback. Since I am, umm,
>  renowned for tranpositional typos and run on sentences, I would
>  appreciate any proof reading ;-)

Instead of:

      Unlike other delegates, who are appointed by the Project Leader,
      the Project Secretary is appointed by the Project Leader and the
      current Project Secretary.

try:

      Unlike other delegates, who are appointed by the Project Leader,
      the next Project Secretary is appointed by the Project Leader and
      the current Project Secretary.

I could've sworn the text on that page was changing between brown and
black. Maybe it's a Mozilla bug, or maybe I'm going insane :-) Looking
at the source, it must be the :hover attribute. As soon as I hover
over the text it all goes brown. Maybe that should be fixed... by
changing to A:hover, perhaps?

--
Duncan Findlay